The Heritage Abbotsford Society (formerly the MSA Museum Society) is based at Trethewey House Heritage Site. Heritage Abbotsford is a non-profit society, and as such, relies on the generosity of our private and corporate sponsors and donors, as well as grants from various sources.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia and the City of Abbotsford.
Heritage Abbotsford also receives funding from Stó:Lō Aboriginal Skills & Employment Training, and under the Government of Canada’s New Horizons for Seniors program, Patrimoine canadieien- Canadan Heritage, and from Canada’s Summer Jobs.
Without these donations, grants, and sponsorships, the Heritage Abbotsford Society would not be able to continue bringing entertaining, quality, and educational program offerings and events to the community.
Please consider supporting the Society and Trethewey House Heritage Site.
- Foundation Sponsor – $5000+
- Corner Stone Sponsor – $2000 – $4999
- Building Block Sponsor – $500 – $1999
- Family Sponsor – $1000+
- Friend Sponsor – $500 – $999
- Neighbour Sponsor – $250 – $499
- Contributing Donor – $100.00 and up (with tax receipt)
- Benefactor – $250.00 and up (with tax receipt)
- Patron – $500.00 and up (with tax receipt)
- Other – All donations are gratefully accepted
To make a donation to the Society, please call us at 604-853-0313, or drop by our office M-F between 9am-5pm.
You may also donate online by clicking Donate below.