Heritage Abbotsford Society and Trethewey House Heritage Site are OPEN to the public during our regular hours. We require visitors to observe the following:
- Masks are required for entry into Trethewey House, the Heritage Gallery, or the Heritage Abbotsford office space.
- For the safety of our staff and the general public we request that our visitors be fully vaccinated before visiting.
- Practice physical distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, such as a persistent cough and/or fever, will not be permitted on the premises. If you or any of your household are sick please stay home.
- Visitors who have travelled outside of Canada must observe a minimum 14-day self-isolation period before being permitted to the heritage site.
- Failure to observe the above risks the closure of our facility. Those who fail to do so will be asked to leave the premises