Heritage Abbotsford Society and Trethewey House Heritage Site are OPEN to the public during our regular hours. PLEASE NOTE: We recommend calling us at 604-853-0313 ahead of time for tours as we are unable to accommodate multiple drop-in groups at once due to COVID restrictions.
We require visitors to observe the following:
- Masks are required for entry into Trethewey House or the Heritage Abbotsford office space.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, such as a persistent cough and/or fever, will not be permitted on the premises. If you or any of your household are sick please stay home.
- Visitors who have travelled outside of Canada must observe a minimum 14-day self-isolation period before being permitted to the heritage site.
- Only two (2) visitors permitted at a time within indoor spaces, including the Heritage Gallery and the main floor of Trethewey House Heritage Site. The upstairs of Trethewey House is currently closed to visitors due to insufficient space for physical distancing.
- Physical distancing of 2+ meters is required at all times.
- Due to physical distancing protocols we are unable to safely operate the wheelchair lift at present. If you require a lift to access the building we apologize for being unavailable to accommodate you at this time. First priority access will be given to impacted individuals once the lift can be operated safely.
- We recommend that individuals with underlying medical conditions not visit our facility at this time.
- Failure to observe the above risks the closure of our facility. Those who fail to do so will be asked to leave the premises.